1.17.2010

Make it for Monday #8

Hooray!  So glad you all could Make it for Monday!  Even if you didn't make anything....like, perhaps, me.


I've seriously worked my tail off all day....you know that saying, one always over-estimates what can be done in a week, but under-estimates what can be done in a day???  Well, I'm flipping over everything I got cleaned out, organized, sewn, decorated, and ironed today.  And I'm still hoping to make some soap tonight.

What this means for you, dear friends, is that you will have to wait another day or so to see some of my handiwork.  I was seriously an organizing fool.  As opposed to a plain 'ole fool.  Which I am most days.  Except when I'm not.

Ok ok, here's some highlights from last week's party.  I'm trying to highlight some newcomers a bit too.  I visited each and every link, though I didn't comment as much as I had hoped....will do better this week!

Finding Fabulous   Gorgeousness right there.




Tattered Hydrangeas  Creative Coolness.




Dragonflys and Stars:  Yep.  Adorable.





HODGE:PODGE  Glam it up Girlfriend!




Popcorn Served Daily  Seriously neato

 
 

Blessed Chaos  Boy Howdy, love that two tone.












Sit Relax and Read  These make me happy to look at.




33 Shades of Green.  I want one.



I'll tell ya, you guys got some serious cottage instincts.  Grab yer button.

Now link up anything you applied your creativity to this week.  I love the inspiration you guys bring to the party!
Please add the URL of your specific post, and link back here (use my button if ya want...code up thar in the sidebar).  Visit some party-goers and share some comment love and chocolate chip cookies.








18 comments:

Paula Grace Designs said...

Wow, so many great things! I have to say the boxes are my favorite. I make rooms on my Monday's Method :)
Paula Grace ~

Blue Creek Home said...

Oh no...if I didn't get anything organized today, does that make me a plain fool????? I am seriously going to organize some drawers tomorrow.

You highlighted some awesome items!

Rhonda

René said...

Love it all, but the lamp is my fave. Thanks for hosting!

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Thank you so much for highlighting my apron. I've been having fun linking up and checking out all the great projects out there!

Leanne said...

You have great highlights. Thanks for all the inspiration. I don't think there's any better feeling than when my home is organized and I'm on top of everything.

Heidi said...

sometimes getting organized is a much bigger accomplishment than creating something (b/c I - for example- like to create in lieu of organizing/cleaning/etc.) which is a problem in our house! however, today I DID take everything out of my pots/pans cabinets and reorganize, it looks wonderful now (and will probably only look that way until I unload the dish washer tomorrow) heh!

Barbara Matson said...

Thanks for featuring my lamp! Love the shout out! Whoohoo! I really like the monogrammed frame too!

~barbara@hodge:podge

Marianne said...

Can you come over to my place, please? I have been creating an even bigger mess than this house already was. Maybe I should get out of my craftroom and start cleaning the house? Nah! I'll just stay in the midst of my chaos and create some more.
But you are keeping us in suspence over that bedroom aren't you!

Erika said...

Oh wow, awesome list, thanks for selecting these highlights! :) I must say that I love the mini mannequins the most, they are adorable and inspirational...I've been thinking about making some myself, but never really got to it...But now things might change...muhahahaha :)
Have a great week Cindy! Hugs, Erika

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting Cindy!! Its doing really well!!!
Wow you got so much acheived hun!!! I have plans to do the same but never quite get as much done!!!
Cant wait to see pics hun xx
Anniexx
p.s all are welcome to join in the giveaway xx

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting, there are some wonderful links. And I love your blog, I think this is my first time here, but definitely not my last as I am a new follower.

Happy Monday

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Well, dump me in the same pile as you. I have been so busy trying to get things organized around here that well.... Going to try for next week though, but it is fun to see everyone else's creative juices flowing!

Brandy said...

WOW! So many wonderful ideas to browse! It never ceases to amaze me how much talent is out there on these wonderful blogs. Thank you for sharing yours.

Brandy @ Home Sweet Home
www.brandyscrafts.blogspot.com

Denise Marie said...

terrific post. I am so happy to find cottage instincts and make it for Monday. I've got a lot of things to do around my cottage as quick as I can so I can check some dream projects off of my list. I hope I catch your de-clutter, org. mojo too. lol

Becca Bertotti said...

Hi Cindy! I'm new to your blog (and to your party) ... thanks for hosting and allowing me to share my dining room !! I look forward to following your blog. Take care, Becca

Unknown said...

well if I was making all that soap, I wouldn't be linking up anything either! Man! it looks like a lot of work but I bet it's wonderful.
Thanks for hosting. It's so appreciated.

Becca Bertotti said...

Cindy, thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet (and funny) note. And, here, I thought *I* was bad about repainting ... I think you win the prize (yay)!! I love your blog, and know I"ll be inspired a lot by you this year !! Take care, Becca

Dreams of Perfection said...

I can't wait until next Monday to link up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails