10.14.2009

Sneaky peeky.

I hope all you procrastinators are working on your projects as the showdown at Melissa's is less than a week away.....
I've finished my initial project, but it led to other projects 'cause, well, they're like rabbits and multiply once you get started.....namely I've decided to overhaul the dining room where the hutch will go.  I've used my paint brush, stencils, spraypaint, glue gun, sewing machine, coupons and imagination....trying to make this room behave like a functional, but stylish spot for the fam to gather for meals or homework or what-have-you.  Ready for a sneak peek????


























Are ya excited yet?  Me too!  I seriously can't wait to see what all the creative participants come up with!  And I'm pretty stoked to show you my room, too.  So I better get off here and get back to business.....

10 comments:

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

I think that you should email me secret photos. I can't wait to see the finished results! Love that ticking! Hurry up and finish you procrastinator you! (Like I should talk!)

Heidi said...

Well, I'm not a very patient person, but I guess I'll have to be. I love what I'm seeing so far!
Very nice!
XO
Heidi - Heart and Home

Donna Reyne' said...

Way cool! I just recently purchased a similiat ticking in the soft taupe color...From the sneak peaks you gave us, I think we are doing the same thing with it!
I can't wait to see the rest...

Love the Decor! said...

Looks very enchanting so far can't wait to see the finished project!!

Kate said...

I'm drooling can't wait for the big reveal!!!

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Cindy! It's so nice to meet you... but you are such a tease!!!! The room looks pretty terrific from what I can tell. Thanks for coming over and signing up as a follower. I'll be back to check out your big reveal!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Anne Lorys said...

Love, love, love your gorgeous photography! Such eye candy, I see lots of inspiration there for me. I discovered you via Shelley's blog, so nice to meet you!
All the best,
Anne

{northern cottage} said...

You are teasing!! these mini shots are so darling already - can't wait to see the WHOLE THING

Trish @TheOldPostRoad said...

Can't wait! Glad to have found your blog. You are so creative! (Now I'd better go work on my project).

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

What a tease! Glad you finished yours and started others ~ I've got to cram my painting in this weekend! Got all my supplies, though, so I should get it done in no time {fingers crossed}.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails