10.07.2009

Never too much WHITE


I'm linking with Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday.  If you loves you some textural whites enhanced by all things chippy and peely....get your bum over there and indulge in the delights.

Dresser top vignette with my favorite picture of hubby at 12 months...


My dried corsage and hubby's bout from my daughter's wedding


Birdcage on the fireplace hearth (need to put some fallish-ness in there to replace the summery shells)


Chippy cart with dried hydrangeas from my mama's bush


Closeup awesomness


Reruns from this week....from my porch:





From my linen stash:


And last but not least, my handmade lovelies (did you know I'm doing a giveaway with these?)


I love all shades of white.  Warms, cools, neutrals......yummy!  Thanks for the opportunity to share some of my white goodness Kathleen!

10 comments:

blushing rose said...

Umm-umm good! This is serene & beautiful.

Have a bright sunny day.
TTFN ~Marydon

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

This is all so pretty! Just pure! Love it!

I just found your blog and will be back! I am a follower!

Lou Cinda :)

Faded Charm said...

So glad you joined in on all the white fun. Let me know if you'd like to be added to the list of participants on my sidebar so everyone can link to your blog. Thanks for sharing.

Kathleen

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love your white pumpkins and the hydrangeas, just beautiful things. Come by my blog for a give-away if you can. Have a great white-wednesday!
Debra

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Cindy, I loved you post, the bird cage especially. Welcome aboard girl. Come visit me!

cindy@stitches

Kim said...

Wow Cindy - you sure do have alot of interestingness about you! I so enjoyed reading your profile and getting to know you through your blog. And I see we have alot in common, what with a love of whites n all. Thanks for your visit today! Kim

Kate said...

Cindy,

Love your whites and the darling cork boards so cute!! So looking forward to your reveal of the other doors! Have a blessed week!!

Kate @ Salvage Dior

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Gorgeous whites Cindy...so glad you are joining us for WW....and I love your power tool post.. The cork boards are beautiful. Isn't it a great feeling to do it ALL by yourself!!??!!
Happy day.
xojanis

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

There's just something about 'power tools'..gotta love 'em. Welcome to WW...great pics and post. Great job with the cork boards also..very creative! Cya around...
Susie
By the way....nice to meet ya!

June said...

Beautiful white photos. The hydrangeas are lovely.
Smiles,
June

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails